Questions from parents:
- What is temperance? Is it scrimping? Is it fasting?
- What can we get from temperance? Self-control? Peace? Purity?
- I don’t know what kids want!
- When I was your age I already… You seem like you have little to no discipline!
- What can we do if kids use the computer all day?
The answers can be found here in this book, and the most important parts are:
Early childhood: Formation in Character
Adolescence: Trust and Communication in Honesty
By the way, parents need to face the challenge of growing up with kids.